About Me

My photo
Hello, Goodbye let's see what happens inbetween now and then. Ms P or Paula Namaste.

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

NIGHT OUT WITH THE GALS....I'M A VIRGIN.







The feminine energy is soaring in my vortex tight now. I really am digging it, but also am realizing too how I separated from that energy long ago, you know when the youth in you told you lies and society pitted us against each other. I was raised with so much feminine energy strong, and powerful, some would even say magical. I never gave it a second thought, that it was going to change.

As time went by, and I started out on my journey, I found that the energy I was raised with was a rarity (as I look back right now in this moment). back then, I felt it hindered me made me different that is the illusion I was trained to believe. Being different, was not a good thing. Better to fit in the box, than be outside it. I retreated from my sisters and their energy, for all I kept getting pounded with was it's a competition we are all OUT TO GET EACH OTHER. This boggled my mind, and didn't really feel right, but I lost in the moment of wanting to fit in succumbed to the whole bag of lies.

Back to today, short little background as to the full essence of all vibrations come full circle. My birthday is on the 19th of March and usually I celebrate it with my whole family, my kiddos and others but definitely both energies moving.  This is the universe is making a strong strong point with my on the feminine energy as well as connecting me with all my sisters. It turns out that this Thursday, night for the first time ever in my fifty one years of celebrating this one will be with just the females. We will be heading out to a place called the THE SWEET SPOT. Now, this didn't start out that way, we all were looking for something to do we looked and looked and then this little number came up on one of our social sites. We invited everyone of course but something in the air or the energy must have screamed with female energy and all that was left was me , my two beautiful daughters, and some very close friends will be heading out.

Now this must sound very strange coming from me as most of these posts are strongly related to the rising of sisterhood, so what better way for me to truly walk the walk and talk the talk. I look forward to the adventure and bonding we will have for those moments. I will have a wonderful story to tell either way and after all isn't that what makes rising of the sisterhood so special as we all get a little lifted by each of the stories, and also the words help but in the end it is the experiences that make it all worth while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share all of your journeys with us..help us Rise.